- 41-Year Alaskan Resident
- Lived in Seward 1975-1981, Anchor Point 1981-1993, Kachemak City 1993 to present
- Small Businessman in the Fishing Industry and Apartment Rentals
- Active Community Member
- Leader in Community Development
- State Representative 2003-present
Dear fellow residents,My goal is to represent the needs and interests of our families and communities in an Alaska that values education, opportunity, sustainability, and fairness.
I'm committed to representing YOU and working for a future in which our families and communities can prosper. If re-elected, I continue my pledge to stay in touch with a weekly email newsletter from Juneau, working with local community advisory bodies, and developing legislation with constituent input. I listen to your concerns. Our new District gives us an exciting chance to maximize our opportunities and talents working together.
I have represented the Kenai Peninsula effectively and creatively in Juneau while staying in touch with the realities of life back home. I need your support - volunteering, talking to your friends and neighbors, and your financial help for the election on August 16th.
An absentee ballot is easy to apply for online, by mail, at a city hall or a borough office.
Thanks for your support,
- Rep. Paul Seaton
- 2011 Legislator of the Year - Alaska Conservation Voters
- Alaska Youth for Environmental Action, 2007 Legislative Award
- Lowell Thomas Jr. Award for Outstanding Civil Service - 2006
- State Chamber of Commerce A+ Rating for Promoting a Sustainable Business Climate - 2006
- Defender of Democracy Award - 2004
Primary Election - - -
Vote early dates: ...
in Homer or Kenai with the City Clerk.
Or an absentee ballot application
can be found online and returned via fax, scan or mail.
Early Voting Information
Comments and concerns are welcome.